Cirrus can provide your
company with assistance in the following areas:
- Michigan Air Emissions Reporting System (MAERS)
- New Source
- Permitting is required for new or modified process or
process equipment which may emit an air contaminant, unless it qualifies for an exemption
according to Michigan Rules 278 through 290.
- Let Cirrus help you identify State and Federal requirements
that apply to your facility and develop a compliance system to meet those requirements.
Operating Permits (Title V)
- Is your facility subject to Title V? Can your
facility opt-out of Title V? Can your facility certify compliance with your Title V
permit or opt-out status?
- General Air
- As your company and employees change, what information,
documentation, or training do you need for ongoing compliance?
- Is your facility subject to environmental reporting in
areas other than air quality?
- Is your facility subject to environmental programs that
require written plans (i.e. Pollution Incident Prevention Plan)?
- Emissions Tracking and
- Review and development of recordingkeeping systems
- BACT Determinations
- State approved best available control technology reviews